The Parent Workshop is a two-hour workshop that allows parents and carers the opportunity to learn about the Baby Signs program.
The Parent Workshop includes the following:
- The research and how the program is founded on it
- The benefits of the Baby Signs program
- How to choose the signs to begin with
- When to start using the program
- How to teach the signs after learning popular ones
- Stages of learning and how to spot them
While we run scheduled classes, we can also provide a more tailored workshop by delivering it in your home. No babysitters needed and the delivery will be targeted more to your baby’s needs. Encourage some of your friends or family to be part of the learning and book your workshop.
If you would like to enrol for a parent workshop, please fill in your details below.